Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Ready to Work!!

Me and the dogs are ready to hang out in the studio! Not all the walls are complete but I have plenty of work space. Also space for a few dog beds.



I put a shelf on the left for in progress and complete works. Painted plywood walls behind and around the work bench. 


A space heater is needed but I am definitely okay with that. 



Wheel space!!


Wall of inspiration. 


Now I'm headed out to get some pottery made. Thanks for following and please check back soon!

2 comments:

  1. Lauren, I think this endeavor is wonderful. Many years ago I had a great fortune of having a wonderful art teacher who inspired me to get into pottery. I had my own potter's wheel and kiln. now you are inspiring me to think about getting back into it. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeff! You should find a used kiln around you. There are plenty for sale in your area. It would be a fun and creative project for all three of you. Let me know if I can help in any way.

      Delete