Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Meanwhile

Meanwhile, I have been searching for a new kiln. I've decided to purchase a new-used kiln to replace my ancient one. I will convert my current kiln for a different firing technique.

I connected with an old friend who has opened her own gallery in Kinston, NC. The Overland Gallery has a great mix of local North Carolina artists. They have wood, glass, weaving, paintings, pottery and more displayed in the gallery. The owner is allowing me to fire in her studio until I am up and running!! I am so appreciative and currently have a bisque firing happening now.


You can check out the Overland Gallery here: https://www.facebook.com/OverlandGallery

I have also been selling pottery at the New Bern Farmer's Market on Saturdays. We've had a pretty good turn out even though it has been cold and rainy. 
I made a pennant banner for "White Dog Wares" and hung it in our four post tent. Luckily, we have side walls to keep out the cold! 
 


Amanda making a dog collar, sitting next to the 'window!'




Please come check us out if you're in the area! We'll only be in New Bern one more week, December 7th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment